Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I am ALIVE and going STRONG

May 26th, 2010 - 81 days until Wedding

OK so I'm guessing you all believe that I have given up and that is why you haven't seen any of my ultra amusing posts lately. WELL YOU ARE WRONG. Life got really busy and I had to give up my obsessive posting for just a little while. I have been on track (except this past weekend) and moving full force toward my goal. The last time I left you all I was about to take off for Toronto to visit my lovely wedding gown.
Well, not that it should be a surprise to any of you, it was too big! Yup that's right! It was just as beautiful as I remember it, and once they clipped me super tight into it, I had a great idea as to how I am going to look in August.
As they were clipping me into the dress, and squeezing every last ounce of air out of my body, I started to get a little worried. If I gain a single pound between now and July 14th (my next fitting) I will never get back into that dress.
Besides my giant falter this weekend ( I am only human people!) I have been doing great. Still no battery for my scale (Red Lake sucks for shopping) but I have had the chance to jump on when I was at my parents house last week and ...... drum roll please! Down a total of 8lbs. I am so happy with myself and even though I ate like it was the end of the world this past weekend, I know that I can get back on track asap and keep moving down that scale. It's such a great feeling, knowing that I have come this far already. I am slacking in the workout department, but now that I no longer work on weekends I can devote those two days to making me beautiful time. If anyone would like to join me at any point in this fabulous journey, remember it is never too late. Summer season is fast approaching and the ever so tiny bikini that is staring back at you in the closet can and will look fabulous if you just take that first step. So get off your lazy ass, get in contact with me, and we can do this together!!

Until next time, my fabulous followers

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment